Columbia Women's Carson Pass II Jacket
This product ships from the United States
- Legacy Dobby 72% Nylon/ 28% Polyester, Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light 100% polyester, 100g Omni-Heat Thermal Insulation
- Machine Wash
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated
- 100gsm Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Attached adjustable storm hood. Sherpa lined hood
- Removable belt. Travel pocket. Media pocket
- Comfort cuffs. Removable faux fur
Columbia's Carson Pass is a waterproof-breathable, critically seam sealed, belted jacket with a removable faux fur hood and thermal reflective lining. Street-worthy aesthetics combine with performance in this waterproof-breathable, critically seam-sealed hooded jacket. The belted waist, faux fur hood and elbow patch details earn style points while inside the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining keeps you extra warm when temperatures drop.
Columbia Sportswear | Get Out There
For more than 80 years, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear for people who enjoy the rugged outdoors found in the Pacific Northwest and far beyond. Based in Portland, Oregon we still make no-nonsense apparel, footwear, and accessories to keep you warm, dry, cool, and protected no matter what. Innovative gear with irreverent spirit, quality, and a family business ethos is what sets us apart.