Columbia Women's Arcadia Print Jacket
This product ships from the United States
- 100.0% Polyester; Fine Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Arcadia Print Jacket features our signature, air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable to shield you from the elements.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This shell top jacket features an adjustable storm hood, drawcord adjustable hem, and zippered hand pockets for a more comfortable, personalized fit.
- LIGHT & PACKABLE: The waterproof, lightweight design conveniently packs into your hand pocket for unexpected weather days.
- DURABLE FABRIC: 100% polyester shell with a 100% nylon mesh lining provides the jacket with durability.
- OMNI-TECH: Our Omni-Tech technology features air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable. It provides excellent waterproof protection, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe.
This Columbia Women's Arcadia Print Jacket is the perfect edition to your rainy-day wardrobe for it's waterproof and breathable protection. Columbia's superior fabric and technology are some of the best you can find. They work to protect you from harmful outdoor elements. The details of this Columbia Arcadia Print Jacket are what make it so versatile and special. Crafted of 100% nylon material, this rain jacket is guaranteed to be waterproof; the seam-sealed construction keeps your dry while sealing the cold air out. Zippered pockets are featured on each side to secure your small items. Adjustable, velcro cuffs and an adjustable drawcord hem help give this jacket a customizable fit. Lastly, the packable silhouette make storing this staple fun and easy. Columbia's Arcadia Print Rain Jacket is available in a range of sizes and colors to accommodate many styles and fits. To ensure the size you choose is just right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: for the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.