Columbia Sportswear Men's Northwest Traveler Interchange Jacket
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This product ships from the United States
- Shell: 100% nylon Plain Weave EVAP. Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light. Insulation: 100% polyester microtemp XF II 60gm. Liner: 100% polyester smooth microfiber
- Synthetic Insulated Liner
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective
- Omni-Tech Waterproof/Breathable Fully Seam Sealed
- Zip-in and 3 Point Interchange System
- Attached, Adjustable Storm Hood
Built with the kind of clean style and technical versatility that'll take on snow-bound mountains and rain-drenched cities alike, this highly adaptable interchange jacket combines a lightweight, waterproof and super-breathable 2.5-layer shell and a toasty zip-in liner with both synthetic insulation and thermal-reflective warmth. The result is a toasty, wet-stopping jacket with a shell and liner that perform and look great on their own.
Columbia Sportswear | Get Out There
For more than 80 years, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear for people who enjoy the rugged outdoors found in the Pacific Northwest and far beyond. Based in Portland, Oregon we still make no-nonsense apparel, footwear, and accessories to keep you warm, dry, cool, and protected no matter what. Innovative gear with irreverent spirit, quality, and a family business ethos is what sets us apart.