Columbia Men's PFG ZERO Rules LS Shirt
This product ships from the United States
- 100% Polyester
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's PFG Zero Rules Long Sleeve Crew features our signature wicking fabric that pulls moisture away from the body to keep you dry and UPF 30 sun protection to help block harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- FABRIC: This long sleeve shirt features a 100% polyester with stretch to keep you comfortable during activity.
- SIGNATURE LOGO: Our signature Columbia logo is featured on the chest for added style.
- CLASSIC FIT: This long sleeve shirt features a classic fit ideal for everyday wear.
- OMNI-WICK - The ultimate moisture management technology for the outdoors. Omni-Wick quickly moves moisture from the skin into the fabric where it spreads across the surface to quickly evaporate—keeping you cool and your clothing dry.
Columbia Men's Zero Rules Long Sleeve Shirt is the perfect layering piece for active and casual days because of its comfortable fit and its essential technology. Columbia is renowned for our quality material and proprietary technology featured in our men's apparel. This long sleeve shirt is a staple for any outdoor enthusiast. This long sleeve crew neck shirt features our signature wicking fabric for ultimate moisture management during activity-driven days. The unique technology quickly moves moisture from the skin into the fabric where it spreads across the surface to quickly evaporate—keeping you cool and your clothing dry and comfortable. The UPF 30 sun protection blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays. The crew neck and all-way stretch fit make all-day wear and movement comfortable. Our signature logo is featured on the chest for subtle style. Whether you wear this layer alone or with other layers, you'll remain protected and comfortable. Columbia's Zero Rules Long Sleeve Crew comes in many sizes and colors. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
Columbia Sportswear | Get Out There
For more than 80 years, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear for people who enjoy the rugged outdoors found in the Pacific Northwest and far beyond.Based in Portland, Oregon we still make no-nonsense apparel, footwear, and accessories to keep you warm, dry, cool, and protected no matter what. Innovative gear with irreverent spirit, quality, and a family business ethos is what sets us apart.