Columbia Mens PFG Terminal Deflector Printed Long Sleeve Shirt
This product ships from the United States
- 100% Polyester
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- SIGNATURE LOGO: This long sleeve shirt features our signature logo at the chest for added style.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC: Our quick-dry fabric pulls moisture away from the skin so sweat can evaporate quickly.
- ACTIVE FIT: An active fit provides you with the comfort to take on any activity or fish.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia's Men's PFG Terminal Deflector Long Sleeve Woven shirt features our signature UPF 50 fabric for maximum protection against UVA and UVB rays and our breathable wicking fabric that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry.
A stylish angler's dream, the Columbia PFG Terminal Deflector Long Sleeve Shirt is the ultimate day-out-on-the-boat staple for its quick-dry and sun protection fabric. This shirt remains lightweight, yet durable, no matter the weather or catch. High quality materials and expert craftsmanship are the backbone of Columbia men's apparel. The technology featured in this shirt is necessary for any day out on the water. The exterior layer is made up of a combination of Columbia’s signature protection fabrics: UPF 50 works to block and shield you from harmful UVA and UVB sun rays known to cause skin damage; the advanced wicking fabric works to pull moisture away from the skin so sweat can evaporate and you can remain cool. Columbia offers this long sleeve fishing shirt in multiple staple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
Columbia Sportswear | Get Out There
For more than 80 years, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear for people who enjoy the rugged outdoors found in the Pacific Northwest and far beyond. Based in Portland, Oregon we still make no-nonsense apparel, footwear, and accessories to keep you warm, dry, cool, and protected no matter what. Innovative gear with irreverent spirit, quality, and a family business ethos is what sets us apart.