Columbia Men's North Plains II Waterproof Wide Hiking Shoe
This product ships from the United States
- 100% Leather/ Webbing / Textile Upper
- Rubber sole
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber.
- Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Leather, webbing, and textile upper.
- Scratch rubber toe cap for durability and protection.
- Waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction.
This rugged trail shoe is constructed of tough leather and textile, with a seam-sealed waterproof membrane design and the added durability of a reinforced rubber toecap. It’s also impressively lightweight and breathable, and the low-rise design gives you plenty of foot and ankle support without restricting range of motion