Columbia Men's Irrigon Trail Mid Knit Outdry Boot, Waterproof
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The Men's Irrigon Trail Mid Knit Outdry Boot features a mesh upper with specified synthetic overlays for on-trail protection.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- VERSATILE STYLE: This boot delivers style and durability with its soft mesh and knit exterior.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Irrigon Trail Mid Knit Outdry boot features our waterproof construction and our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
A boot designed with expert craftsmanship for the male hiking enthusiast, the Columbia Irrigon Trail Mid Knit Outdry Boot is the ultimate companion for rigorous day out on the trail. High quality materials are first and foremost on Columbia's list of requirements when designing and creating men's footwear. This boot combines durability and comfort seamlessly while remaining lightweight and stylish. Columbia's signature technology is what sets us apart, ensuring high-quality protection and prevention. Our signature waterproof construction keeps you cool and dry no matter the activity. This hiking shoe also features a mesh exterior to protect from trail to mountain range. The advanced traction outsole works hard to tread grip in every environment to prevent slipping. Lastly, the signature lightweight midsole provides long-lasting comfort and superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return. Columbia offers our Irrigon Trail Mid Knit Outdry boot in multiple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is right, please utilize our sizing chart.