Columbia Men's Gate Racer
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
This product ships from the United States
- 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Gate Racer Softshell Jacket features our durable water repellent shell to keep the elements out while keeping you dry and warm.
- HANDY FEATURES: Two side zippered hand pockets not only keep your small items secure but also keep your hands nice and toasty.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: Binded cuffs, a drawcord adjustable hem, and a front zip closure help provide a customizable fit.
- FLEECE-LINED: This softshell jacket is lined with cozy fleece and that's both breathable and built for mobility to keep you extra cozy.
- VERSATILE: A lightweight make and adjustable features make this jacket a staple for any winter wardrobe.
There's nothing more necessary than a water repellant layer in a men's outdoor winter wardrobe—that's why the Gate Racer Softshell Jacket exists. Columbia's lightweight, winter-ready jacket is the ultimate warmth provider and an everyday style piece. Crafted of our durable polyester shell, this Gate Racer Softshell Jacket is the perfect layering piece and first line of defense to combat the cold. It contains a modern classic fit with adjustable features that allow for comfortable movement and zippered side pockets to keep your small items (including your hands) secure. An added bonus is the fleece lining—cozy fleece and that's both breathable and built for mobility keep you warm and toasty during chilly winter days. Our lightweight, softshell jacket is available in many accommodating sizes and colors as well. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.