Columbia Men's Caldorado Iii Outdry Extreme Hiking Shoe
- 100% Fabric or Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- OutDry Extreme exterior membrane for unmatched breathable waterproofing, coupled with cushioning collar foam, clean forefoot flex zone, and reinforced toe cap for comfort and protection.
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support.
- Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail.
- Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot. 4mm outsole lug height.
- Full length rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs and TrailShield protection plate.
The ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning combined with the ultimate in breathable waterproofing for extreme weather conditions. Montrail delivers premier trail running and hiking footwear for athletes around the world who expect excellence from themselves and the products they use. For everyday comfort, Montrail created a uniquely contoured, thermomoldable sandal and insole. Montrail is synonymous with the best fitting, cutting-edge outdoor footwear.