Columbia Crater Peak 50 Can Rolling Thermal Pack with All Terrain Cart, 80 lb. Capacity
- 50 can rolling cooler with high performance SuperFoam insulation
- Therma-Flect interior radiant barrier reflects heat rather than absorbing it to keep food fresh for hours
- Ultra Safe leak proof lining with Microban protects against bacterial odors and stains and helps make this product easier to clean
- Features a foldable cart with all-terrain wheels and a retractable, telescopic hook 'n' go handle (cart holds up to 80 lbs./36.3 kg)
- Padded handles allow for comfortable carrying
Columbia Crater Peak Rolling Thermal Pack Cooler with A.T. Cart
- SuperFoam high performance insulation
- Therma-Flect interior radiant barrier
- Ultra Safe patented, removable, seamless, 100% leak proof liner with Microban antimicrobial protection
- Padded handles
- Foldable All Terrain Cart with all terrain wheels and retractable, telescopic hook ‘n’ go handle (cart holds up to 80 pounds./36.3 kg)
Designed to be used with or without the rolling All Terrain (A.T.) Cart, this large sized thermal pack features SuperFoam insulation with Therma-Flect radiant barrier for superior cooling performance and an easy access lid that makes grabbing a cold drink a breeze. The Ultra Safe patented, removable liner is 100 percent leak proof and has Microban to protect against bacterial odors and stains. The foldable A.T. Cart features all terrain wheels for easy rolling and can also be used for transporting boxes, plants, etc.
Therma-Flect Radiant Barrier
The Therma-Flect radiant barrier reflects heat instead of absorbing it. Originally developed to keep astronauts cool in 250°F/121°C temperatures, we use radiant barrier technology to keep food and drinks cool. Unlike insulating materials that only slow the absorption of heat, radiant barriers actually reflect heat away from the contents, i.e. your food and drinks.
Ultra Safe Liner
Ultra Safe means that our products meet all applicable FDA and CPSC safety requirements and our own quality assurance and safety standards that go well beyond legal compliance. What makes a product Ultra Safe? Interior liners that are FDA and CPSC compliant, as well as BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free. Plus, products meet or exceed all applicable U.S. safety laws and regulations.
Microban Antimicrobial Protection
Microban provides antimicrobial protection against the uncontrolled growth of bacteria that can grow on your product’s interior lining and cause stains, odors and product degradation. Microban is built in so that it won’t wash off or wear away during the lifetime of the product and also helps make it easier to clean. *
*Microban protection is not a substitute for regular cleaning of your product and will not prevent food borne illness.