Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with EF 75-300mm III, U3 Memory Card and Lens Bundle
This product ships from the United States
- This Canon M50 and Accessory Bundle from Ritz Camera (authorized Canon dealer) offers an ideal experience. It comes with All Standard Canon Supplied Accessories and 1-Year Canon USA Limited Warranty
- Bundle Includes: Canon EF 75-300mm III Lens, EF-EOS M Lens Mount Adapter, Lexar 633x 64GB, Ritz Gear Extreme 32GB Memory Cards, XIT 3-Piece Filter Kit, Vivitar 12" Flexible Tripod, Ritz Gear 60" Monopod,
- Ritz Gear Camcorder Microphone, Spare Polaroid Battery, Canon 100ES Compact Gadget Bag, Screen Protectors, Lens Cap Leash and Ritz Gear Cleaning Kit
- Canon EOS M50 Camera - 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor - DIGIC 8 Image Processor - 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder - 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen - UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording - Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth - Dual Pixel CMOS AF - Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting - Combination 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens - EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format - Aperture Range: f/4 to f/45 - Super Spectra Coating - DC Micro Motor AF System - 7-Blade Diaphragm
Inspiring Photos, Brilliant 4K The EOS M50 is a compact interchangeable lens camera for aspiring photographers looking for an easy way to boost the quality of their photos and videos. With clear, high-resolution 4K UHD 24p video, you can capture the incredible details and cinematic moments of your life at home or wherever your adventures take you. Snap vibrant, eye-catching photos with a 24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS Sensor using the built-in Electronic Viewfinder or Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD. Thanks to the fast and improved Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus system, you can quickly lock focus on your subject to make sure you don't miss the action. See how the EOS M50 can easily deliver the high-quality photos and videos you've always imagined.24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS Sensor The EOS M50 camera features a 24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) sensor capable of capturing high-resolution image and video files. At 24.1 Megapixels, the EOS M50's sensor delivers images suitable for enlargements with sufficient resolution for significant cropping. Whether making poster-sized prints, zooming in on a particular detail or making beautiful 4K videos, the EOS M50's sensor is up to the task. An ISO range of 100-25600 (H:51200) means images can be captured with low noise and high detail, even in dimly lit situations.