Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II SLR Lens White Box
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture - 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II
- Lens Construction - 16 elements in 12 groups, including UD-glass and spherical lenses
- Diagonal Angle of View - 74 20' - 7 50' (with APS-C image sensors)
- Focus Adjustment - Gear-driven
- Bulk Packaging Come in White box use with card
The Canon EF 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Zoom Lens is a standard zoom lens designed with Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology while retaining the compactness and lightness of previous models. Its stabilization allows sharp hand-held shots at shutter speeds up to four stops slower than otherwise possible. It consists of 11 elements in 9 groups and uses an spherical lens element to correct aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range and a circular aperture for exquisite rendering of out-of-focus backgrounds. Without a lot of size, weight or cost, this lens expands picture-taking possibilities any time slow shutter speeds are needed.