Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
- Moderate wide angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 inches/0.15 metres allows you to get close to your subjects
- Lens not Zoomable
The EF-M 22mm f/2 STM is the EOS M series digital camera’s moderate wide-angle lens that’s light enough to carry anywhere. It delivers high image quality with its bright, circular aperture and an aspheric lens element, while providing moviemakers with smooth and near-quiet continuous autofocus.
Lightweight & Compact
The EF-M 22mm f/2 STM is compact and lightweight, measuring only 0.9 in. long and 2.4 in. in diameter, and weighing approximately 3.7 oz. It's designed for easy portability, making it an ideal walk-around lens for everyday scenes, dramatic imagery and more.
Excellent for Video Recording
When it comes to recording video, you want to be sure you capture all the subtle sounds of what you're recording. Thanks to its lead screw-type stepping motor (STM), the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM focuses smoothly and near-silently.