Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak Pro with QuikClot & Tourniquet
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Trauma kit includes QuikClot first aid sponge and a SWAT-T tourniquet to quickly control bleeding
- Nitrile gloves and a biohazard disposal bag provide protection from spreading infections and disease
- Used by hospitals, EMS/first responders, military, law enforcement, general public & outdoorsman
- Fits perfectly in any first aid kit, suture kit, medical kit, iFAK pouch, EDC pouch & survival kits
- Travel safely with QuikClot in your car first aid kit, camping essentials & backpack emergency kit
The Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak Pro takes bleeding control to a new level with two products designed to control bleeding at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. The QuikClot sponge is non-chemical and is made from zeolite beads contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag. The extremely absorbent combat wound sponge is flexible and pliable, easily contouring to injuries while allowing you to get to the nearest medical center; similar to an Israeli bandage wrap. You simply apply QuikClot over bleeding areas to speed clotting. The SWAT-T Tourniquet is engineered for use in the field and allows you to quickly and easily to control extremity bleeding with its "Stretch, Wrap and Tuck Tourniquet" technology. To ensure this Trauma Pro Pak is user friendly, it also includes trauma kit response instructions, hand gloves, and a disposable bag for used medical supplies. The Trauma Pak Pro First Aid Kit is perfect tactical gear for hunters and outdoorsman, fitting easily in a first aid kit for camping and hiking alongside of your other camping accessories. Make the Trauma Pak Pro a part of your survival gear and equipment so you and your first aid kits are prepared when emergencies occur.