Adventure Medical Kits Sportsman Series Bighorn First Aid Kit
This product ships from the United States
- Accommodates groups of up to 7 people on trips up to 1 week
- Easy Care Organization System with injury-specific pockets so you can find what you need quickly
- Top quality first aid essentials and tools that set the standard in backcountry medicine
- First aid instructions have the most up-to-date information from the world authorities in first aid
- Contains vital trauma supplies to stop bleeding, close wounds, and stabilize fractures and sprains
With a lightweight, portable design and top-quality components, the Adventure Medical Kits' Easy Care Sportsman Series Bighorn Medical Kit is essential for emergency preparedness in a variety of travel situations. Designed for adventurous hunters and fishermen, this outdoor first aid kit contains medical supplies to treat the most common injuries in the field. Provide hospital-quality first aid for groups of up to seven people on trips up to a week with this first aid kit suited for boat, basecamp, or backpack duty. Housed in a bright orange case with a removable waterproof Field Trauma Kit for trips away from camp. Use the emergency kit to treat penetration wounds from bullets or arrows, remove fish hooks, splint fractures, and stop severe bleeding with QuikClot self-adhering elastic bandage and trauma pads, all from secure see-through compartments to quickly gather the supplies you need. Consult the included illustrated, comprehensive guide on wilderness and travel medicine and confidently administer first aid with the appropriate dressings, tools, and medications. This medical kit includes sterile bandage materials, wound care, blister/burn care, CPR face shield, fracture/sprain care, common medications, and essential tools, all contained in a high-visibility trauma kit.