Adventure Medical Kits Field Trauma Medical Kit with QuikClot
This product ships from the United States
- Accommodates 1-4 people for 1 - 4 days
- QuikClot advanced clotting sponge stops bleeding 3 times faster than blood on its own
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages assist with sterilizing and closing small wounds
- Manage pain and illness with a wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and allergies
- Medical kit comes with hospital-quality tools that set the standard for backcountry medical care
The biggest first aid kit in the world won't make a difference if it's sitting in camp while you're in the field. The Adventure Medical Kits' Tactical Field Trauma is designed to be small enough to stash into a daypack while equipping you with the supplies and information to venture 1 – 2 days away from your base. A 25 gram Quik Clot zeolite dressing stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the included bandages, dressings, and medication enable you to stabilize the fracture or sprain, and keep the patient comfortable while you make your way back to camp or await rescue.